3 Thornbarrow Road
Telephone Number: 015394 44561
Proprietors: Steve & Victoria Hummersone
Check in & out times:
Check in is from 12 noon to 5pm.
We would be grateful if you could advise a time of arrival so we can be here to greet you. Arrivals outside these times need to be arrange when booking. However please note that we can not accommodate any arrivals later than 9pm.
Check out is by 10am on day of departure.
We cannot accommodate under 18's
We offer free Wi-Fi throughout the guest house.
Strictly non smoking within the house.
Free, non restricted, on street parking available.
Small pets can be accommodated in our Garden room only. Please note however that they are only permitted in the conservatory and not in the main bedroom. An additional cost of £10 per stay is required, this is for the additional cleaning as the conservatory is emptied and completely steam cleaned after a pet stay.
- Packed lunches are available.
- We are happy to provide lockable bike storage.
- Why not treat a loved one with one of our gift vouchers.
- Debit cards and major credit cards accepted. (a 1.5% fee is added for credit card payments) Please note that we do not accept American Express.
- We allow small pets by prearrangement in the Garden Room only. Please see full details on bedroom information tab.
From the M6. Leave the M6 at junction 36. Follow the signs to Kendal and South Lakes. Follow the signs to Windermere, turning left at the Windermere Hotel following the sign for Bowness and the lake. After passing through Windermere you will shortly pass a stone clock tower and a modern looking church on your left. Shortly after this is a zebra crossing after which you will turn left into Thornbarrow Road. Invergarry is at number 3 on the left.